for those who are in or around sane

Tuesday, December 6

Wish List

ta daaahh! for all of you who really wanted to get me something this year, here's my Wish List!!!

The big one this year: iTunes Gift Cards
Other gift cards: Gap, Target, Bookstores, Gas (ie BP, Shell etc)
Brown mittens & scarf (chocolate brown, not light brown – an accent color is definitely acceptable)
a cover for my ipod (like a skin. i want something that protects the screen)
Books of all types. If you’ve read it and loved it, pass it on!!
DVD’s: Wallace and Gromitt movies, Season 3, 4 or 5 of Six Feet Under, any Sex & the City seasons, any Gilmore Girls seasons

with all of these things, i'd rule the world yet again. spread the merriment! i love you all!

now, what do you want for christmas, ladies and gentlemen?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a big believer in the getting or giving of presents, at least not at christmas time. I'm more of the spontaneous display of affection kind of guy. :D That said I have had a strong desire to do some baking recently so I might make some cookies around christmastime.

Too bad school wont be in session because that means I'll prbably eat them all myself!

5:06 PM

 
Blogger dr gonzo said...

well, i feel that my pocket would benefit more if i didnt have to give or recive gifts (cuz when you recieve a gift, you must give one in return). But i really enjoy seeing people's faces when they open a gift. so i'm all for the holiday spirit. and, the fam's been bugging me to create a list. i thought i'd post it too cuz i worked so hard to create it. i hate asking for things.

i contemplated the cookie-present this year. but then i decided i didnt have enough time to actually bake cookies in the first place. plus everyone has a favorite that they request. then you end up spenidng more money on baking things than you would if you had just gone shopping anyway...

5:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that you should feel obligated to give a present to someone who has given you one unless you have previously agreed to exchange gifts. Some people like giving gifts just because they like shopping (sometimes I fall into this category), and they want to bless you during your holiday season. Just because they have a little extra this year doesn't mean they always will (or did). Additionally, when you're short of $, usually your friends are aware and understanding. If not, they're not good friends, and you shouldn't be considering giving them a gift anyway.

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home