for those who are in or around sane

Thursday, October 13

umm, yeahhhhh......

apparently, i havent posted in a few weeks. coulda fooled me.... oh well...

the auditors came in at work last week, and i was busy as a fire ant gnawing at a burried prisoner's head. yes, i do want to stay in the nonprofit sector. dont make fun of me! i like it!

my temporary roomie is moving out tomorrow (sniff sniff!!). my first MN roomie, my last MN roomie. poingnant, doncha think?

i saw the best drag show in Chicago for a bachelorette party - Baton Show Lounge, if ever you have the inkling. expensive drinks, but "beautiful ladies".......

i'm in a reading slump right now. i'm re-reading one book and the other is a McSweeney's collection. i need some real fuel here pretty soon. i want to read Mr. Muo's Flying Couch (i think that's the title) and join the Walker book club, but the library is out of copies right now and i'm too cheap to buy the damn thing.

i've also been dabbling in html coding. i'm tending to our website, and i wanted to do some fun things like, add color & flair. i'm way too excited about it.

next week, i will have been in chicago for 3 out of the past 5 weekends. this time it's Piety & Bob's wedding. should be a helluva shindig and i'm lookin' forward to it. oh shit, i need to do my drycleaning...

i'll probably have a better blog idea later on in the week. maybe. dont count on it though. peace out yo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, someone has been spammed :(

1:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not pretty, I thought that wasn't supposed to happen at Blogspot?

I can't wait for the color and flair! Let me know when to check it out...

10lees

1:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home