for those who are in or around sane

Monday, August 29

I love Ambien

So i was late to work today. it sucked too, b/c i was all jonesed to wake up at a decent hour and work out, have a healthy breakfast and get to work exactly on time.

But after going to sleep at an uncharacteristically early hour, i found myself terribly awake at 2am. after a half hour of tossing and turning, i finally resolved to do something about it. i went to my cabinet and broke off a third of an Ambien and returned to my bed. 20 minutes later, i was sleeping very well.

5 hours later, i had missed my work out window and had to rush around like a crazy monkey just to get to work a half hour late.

but i do feel well rested.

i love Ambien, despite its ability to block out all alarm clock noise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I have insomnia I like to watch infomercials. I don't buy anything. I just love the intense optimism. Set it and forget it!

8:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Catherine Snow and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Catherine Snow

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home