for those who are in or around sane

Friday, June 3

Worldview Quiz

So i took this quiz, and i guessed myself to be what i turned out to be. yay me!

You scored as Idealist.

Idealism centers around the belief that we are moving towards something greater. An odd mix of evolutionist and spiritualist, you see the divine within ourselves, waiting to emerge over time. Many religious traditions express how the divine spirit lost its identity, thus creating our world of turmoil, but in time it will find itself and all things will again become one.

Idealist 75%
Postmodernist 63%
Materialist 63%
Existentialist 56%
Cultural Creative 50%
Romanticist 44%
Fundamentalist 44%
Modernist 19%

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky P. said...

Hmmm... I'm a "cultural creative." 88%.

Never heard of it before, but if the website says so, I'm in.

4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mardou - no wonder I liked you!!

My results are: You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 94%
Romanticist 69%
Fundamentalist 56%
Existentialist 44%
Postmodernist 44%
Modernist 0%
Materialist 0%
Idealist 0%

10lees

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Becky P. said...

Crap. Why isn't my worldview that organized? I didn't get any 0%. I'm all over the board. I think I had 60% materialist and then 40% Romanticist, too... aren't those somewhat contradictory? Maybe it's "hooey."

7:29 PM

 
Blogger dr gonzo said...

"hooey".... yes, i do enjoy a good "hooey" now and again...

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home